Nevada Union German Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome & Rules (Read this first!)

Go down

Welcome & Rules           (Read this first!) Empty Welcome & Rules (Read this first!)

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 am

Welcome Noobs,
This Forum is for Questions which have to be related to the German-class only.

1) No Stupid Questions

2) No Stupid Questions

Like: What does this mean? Whats that...? rhetorical questions and personal questions!

3) Only Smart Questions

A smart question contains your personal thoughts. For example: I can't get this Sentence "Der Mann ging mit seiner Freundin aus", so what I translated is "The guy went with his girlfriend out ???", out of where?
-Me You were close "ging aus" means going out with her, for a date. Nice try though.

4) There is a 1-Strike Tolerance, you break a rule you get a warning, you break them twice you get a temporary ban, you still didn't learn, Goodbye

5) No swearing and NO r = are u = you etc...

6) Rewards

You get Points if you guys help eachother out I'll put a thumbs up if you gave an educated answer which solves an asked problem. With those points, you can rank up and get benefits like join my private forum, facebook, email or skype adress and you may ask personal questions at any time. So you can be always ahead of the others in the german class.

I give out intelligence point time by time if you get enough points I'll hang out with you, watch a movie or something or even live at your house for a while, next year when i come over Very Happy

7) Grammar related questions ==> Books/Kirk/Internet it's just dumb learning

8] Use your Real Firstname in your profile

More Rules will be added if there is a need

First 3 Person who respond to this get an IQ Point
Admin
Admin
God
God

IQ : 0

https://germanelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: